Welcome to Good Hurts!

Good Hurts is dedicated to the best hurts on Earth: spicy foods.
I'm Russell. I teach English, write poetry, but most importantly, I am a spice aficionado and I dedicate myself to categorizing, reviewing, and torturing myself with the spiciest foods and sauces this great world has to offer, all so you can know about the most brutal, benevolent, and best bangs for your buck. Email me at hotfreakrussell@gmail.com


Enjoy, and feel the burn.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Guide to peppers and a capsicum cultivars scale

One more post will complete the trefecta of postings for the day.
This Wikipedia entry shows accurate analysis of various hot peppers. It even goes as far as to break down the capsicum scale based upon heat of certain peppers. Remember: eat a ghost pepper, eat 1/5th of what goes into pepper spray that the cops spray at the baddies.


Here's the link to it.

Enjoy! Reviews will be here tomorrow, as well as links to youtube reviews.

Spicifically,
Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment